As well as our practice there are many other local NHS services you can contact for health advice, information or treatment.
Your local pharmacist will be able to give you free health advice at any time - you don't need an appointment.
Alliance Pharmacy (Fleggs) is the duty chemist in Camborne Monday to Friday and closes at 18:15. Boots Hayle is usually open from 19:30 to midnight. The pharmacy rota is displayed in the pharmacies and published in local press.
- Boots Camborne 01209 713134
- Boots Hayle 01736 756843
- Alliance Fleggs 01209 713194
- Day Lewis Framptons 01209 714577
- Frampton Troon 01209 613888
NHS Direct offers free expert health information and advice 24 hours a day on 0845 4647 or at their website, www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk which also offers an enquiry service. For deaf people or those hard of hearing a telephone service is available on 0845 606 4647. If English is not your preferred language you can choose to use a confidential translation service.
Other Useful Numbers
- GU Clinic (sexual health) - 01872 354488
- Physio Direct - 01209 881764
- Minor Injuries Unit - 01209 881650
- Casualty Dept at Treliske Hospital, Truro - 01872 250000